I’m Emily Rogers, a web-focused designer based remotely in Canada.
Growing up, my favourite school assignments involved formatting research. Regardless if it was a poster or PowerPoint, creating the presentation was the best part! It didn’t occur to me then that organizing large amounts of information —and making it look attractive— could be a full-time job. Now I can’t see myself pursuing anything else.
I enjoy all aspects of a project from conceptualization to delivery, yet find I shine most in a team setting. This way, I can lead the design phase while staying informed about the project management, strategy, and development.
I specialize in
- Creating corporate websites and applications
- Conducting user research
- Collaborating with multifaceted teams
- Estimating and planning upcoming projects
- Presenting designs to clients
- Delivering tailored digital experiences
My professional mindset
- Care about what you do; work hard to do it well
- Be honest, transparent, and open-minded
- Everyone’s feedback matters
- Learning never stops
Commonly visited resources
When I’m not improving online spaces, you can find me outside – skiing, hiking, camping, or surfing.